What is it?
The EmPower Program is sponsored by NYSERDA and is available to NYSEG or NIMO. The focus of the program is to help single family homeowners, as well 1 to 4 unit family rental units save on heat by ass... READ MORE
Who is it for?
Single family homes and 1-4 family rental units that meet the income guidelines.
How does this benefit you?
- Receive an electric reduction or home performance audit
- Potential replacement in items such as: compact fluorescent light bulbs, low-flow shower heads and faucet aerators, and light fixtures
- Evaluation of refrigerator and freezer and water heater to determine if they are high energy users and qualify for replacement
- In some cases, additional energy saving measures such as insulation and air sealing work may be performed if the project is designated as a "Home Performance" referral
- Reduce overall energy cost
How to Apply
Click the button to download the application form. Complete and return according to the instructions in the form.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
For information and/or an application, please contact Greater Opportunities at 607-334-7114.