Broome Head Start- Substitute Teacher
Substitute Teacher Head Start – Various Hours $11.92
Summary: A Substitute Teacher shall assist the teacher in carrying out the daily program activities as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; Other duties may be assigned:
- Supervise activities as directed by teacher/assistant: Large group, small group of individually.
- Keep teacher/assistant informed of events, any signs of illness or injury of any child.
- Understand Head Start goals, guide-lines, and objectives as stated in Performance Standards.
- Practice confidentiality of any information about Head Start children, parents, or families learned through association with Head Start.
- Report to teacher/assistant any signs of illness or injury of any child in program.
- Maintain adult/child ratios at all times
- Work cooperatively to maintain smooth center operations, including center maintenance (moving furniture, equipment, children)
Please send resume to:
5 West State Street
Binghamton, NY 13901
Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Environment
Greater Opportunities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accomodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant
will be penalized as a result of such a request.